Review for CurvesConnect: The Lowdown
If you’re wondering how CurvesConnect works, then it’s a niche dating service open to people of plus size or extra curves and the people who like to date them. Based on our CurvesConnect dating site review, If you feel aware of your overweight status and want to match with singles like you, a smaller community can help you gain confidence. The CurvesConnect experience helps you meet fellow users without feeling self-conscious about a bigger body type. If you believe having a few extra pounds or more is something to be celebrated, not shamed, then this network might work for you!
Pros & Cons
- It is free to access the site, create a profile, upload your photos, and preview the content.
- It’s easy to choose from different sexual orientations, including men seeking women, men seeking men, women seeking men, and women seeking women. However, you might want to try using more than one dating site to increase your chances of meeting people in your preferred demographic.
- Read an extensive guide for how to use the site and how to succeed in messaging and locating matches using their Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Request assistance through the email support function. It is unclear how long you must wait for a response to this request.
- CurvesConnect’s pricing plans are more affordable when you compare them to the biggest sites like Match.com and Zoosk.
- There is a quick way to block users with whom you do not wish to communicate.
- There is no gaming feature, but users can quickly browse photos and click Yes or NO in the Discover feature.
- There are not as many filters for finding ideal matches in your area.
- There are not many matches within driving distance of your area because it is a small site.
- There is no personality test that helps you match with other users like POF or OkCupid.
- There is no video chat feature to help you get to know someone during social distancing.
- There is no way to post videos or upload content from social media apps.