Review for Polishhearts: All Answers for Your Questions

Features
Instant Messages
Mobile App
Email Support
FAQ

Overview

Polishhearts is a dating website that is designed to connect Polish singles for friendship and relationship, as well as non-Polish natives with Polish singles. The website is available in two different languages, English and Polish, so speaking Polish is not a necessity; however, it would be an advantage if you can speak Polish. The website is hugely popular amongst singles around the world, with over 250,000 unique logins each week.

Pros & Cons

Detailed search functions
FAQ page to manually deal with any issues that may arise when using the service
Email verification is required.
Translation is available in Polish and English
Users all around the world
Premium and VIP memberships are relatively expensive
There are no automatically generated matches based on the information provided in your profile.
Limited Special features free of charge

Pricing Plans

The pricing plans used by Polishhearts for memberships are as follows:

Premium

19.99 USD
1 month

Premium

25.98 USD
3 months

VIP

25.98 USD
3 months

Premium + VIP

45.99 USD
3 months

Free services Vs. Paid services

Free services
Black List
Use of Emojis in chat
Remember another singles profile
Basic/Advanced search functions
See who visited your profile
Paid services
Sending messages
Sending gifts
Receiving messages
Receiving gifts
List: Who visited my profile
List: Who remembered me
Blocking other users
Up to 5 profile photos

Easy to Use

To improve the ease and speed in which you can meet singles on the site, a range of special features are offered free of charge to all members. The special features offered are:

Search Functions

When searching for partners on Polishhearts.com, there are two different types of searches available, a standard search and an advanced search. The standard search allows you to edit the following criteria to find singles:

If you would rather search for singles in much more detail, there is a bigger set of criteria that you can change to do so. The criteria you can change in an advanced search are:

Safety & Security

To ensure the safety of all members who use the site when meeting new partners for dating, Polishhearts recommends the following advice:

Stay Sober – Never consume alcohol excessively, or partake in consuming any substance which may impair your decision-making abilities, therefore jeopardizing your safety.

Meet in Public – Never meet a partner in a secluded location, the more people who are around, the safer you are.

Do not disclose personal details – Until you have met a number of times, do not reveal your place of work or your home address. If you feel pressured to do so, walk away.

Transport – Transport yourself to and from your meeting place, even if that means paying for a taxi fare.

Summary

Polishhearts is a hugely popular online dating site specializing in connecting Polish singles with each other, as well as Polish singles and non-Polish. The site has over 1.6million registered members worldwide, and despite being centered on Polish members, it is most popular amongst people living in Poland, the USA, UK, and Canada. Of the pool of members on their database, 60% are men, with the other 40% being comprised of women, which is a reasonable balance giving you the ability to easily find partners on the site, no matter what your gender is. The membership packages offered here are quite highly-priced; however, you are putting yourself in a much better position to meet singles, quicker and more easily by upgrading your subscription. On the whole, we would recommend Polishhearts to singles looking for love and friendship online, whether you live in Poland or not.

Questions & Answers

How to contact through Polishhearts?

To contact another user through Polishhearts, you must first wait for your profile to be verified, once this is done you are required to upgrade your membership if you want to send a message.

Is Polishhearts legit?

Polishhearts is a legitimate dating website that will connect you with Polish singles around the world. All profiles must be verified before messages can be sent, which ensures there are no fakes.

What is the Polishhearts app?

Polishhearts app is the best way to interact with singles using your Android device. With this app, you are able to chat with singles from anywhere you may be, as long as you have an internet connection. There has yet to be an app developed for IOS devices.

Best International Dating Sites
Romancecompass Logo
Our Score
9.3
Rating
Ru Brides Logo
Our Score
9.4
Rating
Russianbrides Logo
Our Score
9.5
Rating
Russiancupid Logo
Our Score
9.6
Rating