Review for Daddyhunt: The Scoop That Gay Guys Need to Know
How does Daddyhunt work?
In this Daddyhunt dating site review, we found this app offers social networking and dating services to gay and bisexual men. There is a way for men to connect on different levels and to view photos and content of other men around the world. For example, join the app and view the Most Hunted men and see their public and private photos. This might be useful for your own entertainment purposes, almost like subscribing to a gay men’s magazine. When browsing user profiles, you get a better idea of the kind of dude you want to date. This is exciting, even if you never meet the most popular or hottest guys in real life. Usually, guys participating in the Daddyhunt experience identify as a Daddy (an older, experienced man searching for a younger man), a Hunter (who is seeking a Daddy), or a Mister (who is not sure if he wants to be called a Daddy or a Hunter). This site is not only for gay or bi men but for people who are interested in connecting with them. The age difference between a Hunter and a Daddy differs.
Choose the categories of guys you are looking for to become friends with or date. The site offers many search filters. If you become a premium member, you can unlock more benefits. This dating network stands out as having a Daddyhunt Code, which encourages responsible behavior among all users. You might like to search for users who have agreed to this code because it is different from other niche dating apps. While you aren’t 100% risk-free from getting scammed on the app, the code is a positive aspect of this app’s culture.
Pros & Cons
- Anyone can join Daddyhunt and preview the app’s content.
- Without a paid subscription, you can try messaging other users after verifying your phone number. If you cannot receive an SMS text, seek help from customer service via the email address.
- You must post public and private photos that do not include nudity and other content (such as anything offensive or involving children).
- You must be at least 18 to become a member.
- You can use this site for social networking, not just dating or hookups.
- Users can post their personal practices, which might be of high importance to other gay and bisexual members, including whether they are HIV Positive or Negative, what forms of safe, intimate encounters they practice, how often they get tested (testing practices), and the date they were last tested.
- You can view when someone was last online and some of his personal details without a paid subscription.
- You must be a premium member to take notes about your interactions with other users.
- The guys who appear in your initial search might live far away.
- There is no way to know if your message was read without a subscription.
- There is no way to know if a member has been background checked or is actually age 18 or older.
- Like other sites, users must take all assertions about a person’s sexual preferences, practices, and testing results with a grain of salt.
- You cannot cancel your subscription during the current membership period, but you can access your Google Play account and stop the auto-renewal of the subscription before the date.